Launch Webinar: A Blueprint for Changemakers
Achieving health equity through law & policy
A Blueprint for Changemakers: Achieving Health Equity Through Law & Policy is a new resource that presents legal strategies and best practices to help policymakers, practitioners, and communities improve health outcomes.
A Blueprint for Changemakers provides a roadmap for working locally and collaboratively to advance laws and policies that will help ensure that everyone has a fair chance to live a healthy life.
In this webinar, you'll learn
- Why ChangeLab Solutions developed this crucial resource
- How the Blueprint differs from other health equity tools
- About the Blueprint's usefulness for public health and government
- How health care and other systems can use the Blueprint for community impact
- Shauneequa Owusu, MS, is senior vice president of innovation & impact at ChangeLab Solutions
- Monica Hobbs Vinluan, JD, is a senior program officer at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Jo Ivey Boufford, MD, is president of the International Society for Urban Health
- Michellene Davis, Esq., is executive vice president and chief corporate affairs officer for RWJBarnabas Health
- We'll also be joined by lead authors Erik Calloway and Kim Libman and contributing author Aysha Pamukcu for an in-depth Q&A session.
This resource was developed in partnership with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and a national committee of advisors representing diverse communities and sectors. Whether you work in community leadership, government, public health, planning, health care, or an entirely different field, this blueprint is a guide for people who have seen what inequality looks like and are ready for a new approach.