Calculating Tobacco Retailer Licensing Fees
A webinar on fees and how to use our interactive calculator
Tobacco retailer licensing (TRL) programs require all businesses that sell tobacco products to obtain a license from the local jurisdiction in exchange for the privilege of selling these products.
California communities that want a TRL program to help reduce smoking rates, often struggle to determine the fees associated with implementing a TRL system. This webinar provides background information on TRL fees and focuses on how to use our TRL Fee Calculator that can help communities that want to implement TRL.
- Raymond Leung, JD, staff attorney at ChangeLab Solutions
- Dawn Dunn, MPH, Coordinator of the Tobacco Prevention Settlement Program, Santa Barbara County Department of Public Health
- Tobacco Retailer Licensing: An Effective Tool for Public Health
- Policy Provisions for a Tobacco Retailer License
- Budgeting for a Local Tobacco Retailer License Fee in California
Check out more of our resources on tobacco retailer licensing.
Photo: Flickr CC/blair_25